Best Child Physiotherapy in Gurgaon
In this post, we will tell you about the child physiotherapy and its importance and treatment.
Ringa Ringa Roses. Pocket Full of Hoses, Husha! Bhushan! We all fall. Perhaps 1000 memories flashed your head as you read the words mentioned above. Perhaps your pressed lips would have even developed a curve thinking of those times when you held hands and fell together. Childhood in itself makes us want to rewind the clock. But some kids do not get to paint the memories of their childhood because inborn disabilities which prevent them from leading normal lives like other kids. But all is not lost; these little kids deserve an equally beautiful childhood.
Radiance Child Physiotherapy in Gurgaon realises the importance of an uninterrupted childhood and provides, Best Child Physiotherapy that aids the child with the development, rehabilitation, and improvement of movement skills and performance.
Does Your Child Need Physiotherapy?
Radiance Physiotherapy is highly recommended for kids and teens who have been injured or who have movement problems from an illness, disease, or disability.
If your child has suffered from any of the ailments below, then it is highly advised to take him or her to a physiotherapist:
- Sports injuries
- Developmental delays
- Cerebral palsy
- Genetic disorders
- Orthopaedic disabilities/injuries
- Heart and lung conditions
Birth defects (such as spina bifida)
- Effects of in-utero drug or alcohol exposure
- Acute trauma
- Head injury
- Limb deficiencies
- Muscle diseases
What does Radiance Child Physiotherapists provide:
Physical therapists use a variety of treatments to help build strength, improve movement, and strengthen skills needed to complete daily activities.
Physical therapists guide kids through:
- Developmental activities, such as crawling and walking
- Balance and coordination activities
- Adaptive play
- Water therapy
- Improving circulation around injuries by using heat, cold, exercise, electrical stimulation, massage, and ultrasound
- Training to build strength around an injury
- Flexibility exercises to increase range of motion
- Instruction on how to avoid injuries
- Safety and prevention programs
Also read: Occupational Therapy
Radiance Child Physiotherapy in Gurgaon/NCR Helps in:
- Measuring a child’s flexibility and strength
- Analysing how a child walks and runs (the child’s gait)
- Identify existing and potential problems
- Consulting with other medical, psychiatric, and school personnel about an individual education plan (IEP).
- Provide instructions for home exercise programs
- Recommending when returning to sports is safe
All work and No play make a child dull and boring. Just like how most of us are still able to recollect our childhood days and smile to ourselves, our children should be able to do the same. They just don’t deserve to be punished for something which they didn’t commit or is a consequence of their actions. Everybody deserves to taste all the pleasure of life equally. Bring your child to Radiance’s Child Physiotherapy in Gurgaon and you can rest assured that you did the right job being a parent.
If you think your child can benefit from Radiance’s Child Physiotherapy therapy. Contact Us and we will be happy to help your child